Friday 9 September 2011

JC shoes

Never in my life I thought that I would wear high heels but Jeffrey Campbell led me to change my mind. Beautiful , a bit unusual shoes ... I think you can not resist them.

Here is something for vegans too ;)

Lovely colors...


Mmmm...


Thay are not expensive (100-180$) but, since there is no store in Serbia who sells them, when you decide to buy them online you need to add shipping cost+tax (around 35$+ 30%fee) it could be much more...so...I bought less expensive fake JCs (1st picture, second row, middle) on some chinese site, they here 35$ and I got free shipping... wooohooo ;) this is how they look like...not bad at all...




3 comments:

Anaonheels said...

Wow. Super kopija, posalji mi sajt, molim te :)

Marija Jankovic said...

hej ana evo sajta http://www.dinodirect.com/womens-clogs-6051Grid/ sada su oko 25-30$ nije losa kopija, mislim za te pare neka traju i mesec dana pa je dosta ;)

ABBiE said...

Love the heels, they are super cool! :D

Post a Comment